Data provided by UCSF Profiles
, powered by CTSI
- Mendoza AE, Wybourn CA, Charles AG, View in PubMed, Cairns BA, Knudson MM. Routine computed tomography after recent operative exploration for penetrating trauma: What injuries do we miss? J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2017 10; 83(4):575-578.
- Wybourn CA, Mendoza AE, View in PubMed. Fragmentation of Care-The Untold Story. JAMA Surg. 2017 03 01; 152(3):249-250.
- Campion EM, Juillard C, View in PubMed, Dicker R, Cohen MJ, , , . Reconsidering the Resources Needed for Multiple Casualty Events: Lessons Learned From the Crash of Asiana Airlines Flight 214. JAMA Surg. 2016 06 01; 151(6):512-7.
- Wallin D, Privette AR, View in PubMed, Tang JF. A Case of Unrecognized Intrathoracic Placement of a Subclavian Central Venous Catheter in a Patient with Large Traumatic Hemothorax. Case Rep Emerg Med. 2015; 2015:382624.
- View in PubMed, , Horn JK, Siperstein AE, Schecter WP, , , Rodas A, Kreuwel HT, . Prospective randomized trial of LC+LCBDE vs ERCP/S+LC for common bile duct stone disease. Arch Surg. 2010 Jan; 145(1):28-33.
- Jamshidi R, View in PubMed, . The value of teaching anatomy to medical students. Bull Am Coll Surg. 2008 Mar; 93(3):36.
- Kallet RH, Hemphill JC, Dicker RA, Alonso JA, View in PubMed, , Katz JA. The spontaneous breathing pattern and work of breathing of patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome and acute lung injury. Respir Care. 2007 Aug; 52(8):989-95.
- Kallet RH, View in PubMed, Dicker RA, Katz JA, . Effects of tidal volume on work of breathing during lung-protective ventilation in patients with acute lung injury and acute respiratory distress syndrome. Crit Care Med. 2006 Jan; 34(1):8-14.
- Kallet RH, View in PubMed, Dicker RA, Katz JA, . Work of breathing during lung-protective ventilation in patients with acute lung injury and acute respiratory distress syndrome: a comparison between volume and pressure-regulated breathing modes. Respir Care. 2005 Dec; 50(12):1623-31.
- Kallet RH, Jasmer RM, Pittet JF, Tang JF, View in PubMed, Dicker R, Hemphill C, Luce JM. Clinical implementation of the ARDS network protocol is associated with reduced hospital mortality compared with historical controls. Crit Care Med. 2005 May; 33(5):925-9.
- Dicker RA, Morabito DJ, Pittet JF, View in PubMed, . Acute respiratory distress syndrome criteria in trauma patients: why the definitions do not work. J Trauma. 2004 Sep; 57(3):522-6; discussion 526-8.
- Young DM, View in PubMed, Charlebois ED, Chambers H, Campbell A, Perdreau-Remington F, Lee C, Mankani M, , Schecter WP. An epidemic of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus soft tissue infections among medically underserved patients. Arch Surg. 2004 Sep; 139(9):947-51; discussion 951-3.
- View in PubMed, Raimondo K, . Hypertonic saline: here we go again? Curr Surg. 2004 May-Jun; 61(3):247-51.
- Pierluissi E, Fischer MA, View in PubMed, Landefeld CS. Discussion of medical errors in morbidity and mortality conferences. JAMA. 2003 Dec 03; 290(21):2838-42.
- Holland MC, View in PubMed, Morabito D, , Kivett VA, Patel R, Erickson VR, Pittet JF. The development of acute lung injury is associated with worse neurologic outcome in patients with severe traumatic brain injury. J Trauma. 2003 Jul; 55(1):106-11.
- Kallet RH, Alonso JA, Diaz M, View in PubMed, , Katz JA. The effects of tidal volume demand on work of breathing during simulated lung-protective ventilation. Respir Care. 2002 Aug; 47(8):898-909.
- Bangsberg DR, Rosen JI, Aragón T, Campbell A, Weir L, Perdreau-Remington F. Clostridial myonecrosis cluster among injection drug users: a molecular epidemiology investigation. Arch Intern Med. 2002 Mar 11; 162(5):517-22. View in PubMed